SAP R/3 форум ABAP консультантов
Russian ABAP Developer's Club

Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Register - Log in - English
Blogs - Weblogs News

Adding Custom Fields to POs, Outline Agreements, and RFOs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Russian ABAP Developer's Club Forum Index -> ММ
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Администратор
Администратор

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Adding Custom Fields to POs, Outline Agreements, and RFOs Reply with quote

1) Add custom fields to the customer include structures I_EKKODB and I_EKPODB

2) Create a project via CMOD for enhancement MM06E005.

3) Follow the documentation for MM06E005, and create the subscreens for function group XM06 using transaction SE80.

Example:
Quote:
SAPLXM06 0101 Subscreen header purchase order
SAPLXM06 0201 Subscreen header outline agreement
SAPLXM06 0301 Subscreen header RFQ
SAPLXM06 0111 Subscreen item purchase order
SAPLXM06 0211 Subscreen item outline agreement
SAPLXM06 0311 Subscreen item RFQ

4) Add fields to the appropriate screen. I reccomend calling the screen fields EKPO_CI-name or EKKO_CI-name. This simplifies transferring data to/from the screen.

5) Put code in EXIT_SAPMM06E_018 to transfer data from subscreen to structure E_CI_EKPO.

Example:
Code:

e_ci_ekpo-zz_field1 = ekpo_ci-zz_field1.
e_ci_ekpo-zz_field2 = ekpo_ci-zz_field2.

6) Put code in EXIT_SAPMM06E_016 to transfer data from database to subscreen using structure I_CI_EKPO.

Example:
Code:

ekpo_ci-zz_field1 = i_ci_ekpo-zz_field1.
ekpo_ci-zz_field2 = i_ci_ekpo-zz_field2.

7) In the PBO of the subscreen, do any processing to make fields display only, or hide them. If you need values from the main screen to make decisions in the subscreen, define variables in the global data part of the function module, and fill the variables in EXIT_SAPMM06E_016 (PBO of main screen) Make sure everything has been activated (user exists, screens, etc.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Russian ABAP Developer's Club Forum Index -> ММ All times are GMT + 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: