SAP R/3 форум ABAP консультантов
Russian ABAP Developer's Club

Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Register - Log in - English
Blogs - Weblogs News

Unit of Measure (UOM) | Единицы измерения

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Russian ABAP Developer's Club Forum Index -> Function Modules | Функциональные модули
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Администратор
Администратор

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: Unit of Measure (UOM) | Единицы измерения Reply with quote

UNIT_CONVERSION_SIMPLE - convert a value using the measurement unit table T006, and round it, if appropriate.
You can also perform the rounding without conversion.

Descriptions:
Conversion with this function module requires that the measurement unit table is maintained for both units, and that both units belong to the same dimension, i.e. also that they have dimensions.
The rounding can, however, also be performed for units which have no dimension.

MATERIAL_UNIT_CONVERSION - Material quantity conversion from Base Unit of Measure to Alternative Unit of Measure and vice versa.

Descriptions:
For Dimensionless Units of Measure (Each, Piece, Box etc.) conversion depends on the given Material (see table MARM). For other Units of Measure (Length, Weigth etc.) conversion can be calculated from the T006 table or via CONVERSION_FACTOR_GET.

CF_UT_UNIT_CONVERSION - композитная функция. Если задан материал, вызывает MATERIAL_UNIT_CONVERSION, в противном случае UNIT_CONVERSION_SIMPLE.

MD_CONVERT_MATERIAL_UNIT - Converts set of source unit to target unit for material.
Code:
        CALL FUNCTION 'MD_CONVERT_MATERIAL_UNIT'
          EXPORTING
            i_matnr              = wa_bseg-matnr
            i_in_me              = wa_bseg-meins
            i_out_me             = wa_mara-meins
            i_menge              = wa_bseg-menge
          IMPORTING
            e_menge              = st_dev-menge
          EXCEPTIONS
            error_in_application = 1
            error                = 2
            OTHERS               = 3.
        IF sy-subrc <> 0.
          MESSAGE ID sy-msgid TYPE sy-msgty NUMBER sy-msgno
                  WITH sy-msgv1 sy-msgv2 sy-msgv3 sy-msgv4.
        ENDIF.

CONVERSION_FACTOR_GET - Measurement unit conversion: Get measurement unit conversion factor Not for Dimensionless Units of Measure

UNIT_OF_MEASURE_SAP_TO_ISO

UNIT_OF_MEASURE_ISO_TO_SAP
MAME Mat. Master: Determine Units of Measure MATERIAL_UNIT_CONVERSION Material quantity conversion from Base Unit of Measure to Alternative Unit of Measure and vice versa. For Dimensionless Units of Measure (Each, Piece, Box etc.) conversion depends on the given Material (see table MARM). For other Units of Measure (Length, Weigth etc.) conversion can be calculated from the T006 table or via CONVERSION_FACTOR_GET.
SCVU Measurement units: Conversion, F4 help CONVERSION_EXIT_CUNIT_INPUT Conversion exit for commercial (3-char) measurement unit INPUT

CONVERSION_EXIT_CUNIT_OUTPUT - Conversion exit for commercial (3-char) measurement unit OUTPUT

CONVERSION_EXIT_LUNIT_INPUT - Conversion exit for technical (6-char) measurement unit INPUT

CONVERSION_EXIT_LUNIT_OUTPUT - Conversion exit for technical (6-char) measurement unit OUTPUT

UNIT_OF_MEASUREMENT_HELP - Input help for measurement units of a predefined dimension (F4 help) Allows to browse/select an internal/external UOM from commercial(3-char)/technical(6-char) UOMs, possible with predefined dimension (see FM documentation).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Russian ABAP Developer's Club Forum Index -> Function Modules | Функциональные модули All times are GMT + 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: